Sep 17, 2009

MTW Signature Cresting Heart Clasp Bracelets

Other colors are available, please email me to customize your order. My email address is mtwdesign@gmail.com
The MTW signature bracelet is made with very high quality anti-tarnish sterling silver cresting heart clasp, Swarovski crystal cubes, bicones, roundelles, and the softest and strongest Beadalon 49 strand silver plated stringing wire. Quality is my top priority and concern when I make my piece.


MTW's signature bracelet in Rose $55
Color: Rose cubes, AB crystal cubes, and AB crystal bicones.
7 1/2"


Jonquil $55



Light Peach $55

2 comments:

  1. The beads are square-shaped in these signature bracelets~ it's very unique ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bracelet! Its fantastically designed and the colours are beautiful! I do love all your pieces though...

    ReplyDelete